Spring’s here and so are our new balance bikes! G-bikes! They are lighter than most balance bikes on the market, weighing in at just 3.2 kg. So when your little one get’s tired you’re not stuck with a heavy thing to carry around for the rest of the day. The seat and handle bars are both adjustable for optimal safety. Since this is Vancouver and we still have lots of rainy days ahead of us it helps that the wheels are non-marking polyurethane and there for suitable for indoor use too!
Come check them out!
- Ages: 3-5
- Weight Limit: 20 kg
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Front and Back Wheels: 20 cm diameter, 3.5 cm width, polyurethane
- Seat Height: adjustable with quick-release lever 370 – 470 mm
- Handle Bars: adjustable, 510 – 535 mm from ground with thick, soft and durable rubber grips
- Length: 76 cm
- Ages: 1 – 6
- Weight Limit: 27 kg.
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- T-bar height: 61 cm from standing deck to the top of the T-bar handles (not adjustable)
- O-bar height: 43 cm from standing deck to the top of the O-bar hoop (not adjustable).
- Seat Height: 20 cm & 28 cm from the floor. Saddle covered with padded foam
- Length/Width of scooter: 53 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Length/Width of standing deck: 30 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Front Wheels: 12 cm diameter, spread 20 cm apart for stability
- Back Wheel: 8.5 cm diameter
- Handle bar: 25 cm across, covered with thick, soft and durable rubber grips