As with any form of artistic expression, we sometimes need a bit of inspiration to get started. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of ideas here.
- Inside jokes are great for a chuckle to help get you through the day – paint them on something you see or use every day to keep your spirits up! (Inspirational messages are also great for this!)
- Hand print and foot prints create adorable and simple designs to help you remember when your child was still tiny.
- If illustration isn’t your forte, select a piece that already depicts an image. Alternatively, choose one of our many figurines!
- Our liners of various colours make it easy for you to create detailed designs or even write messages on the pieces.
- Repetition of lines and dots can look pretty awesome!
- Take inspiration from nature
- Include your favourite cartoon characters
- Tape isn’t just for sticking things together – use it as a straight edge and create cool geometric designs!
- Use stencils and stamps to create a focal point on your piece. Or, alternate two or more of them to create patterns!
- Sponge on a cool texture
- Take inspiration from space.
- Keep it simple! Using only 1-3 colours can be just as impactful as using 10 different ones, and a single, plain design can look modern and clean. Colour blocking might be a good design to use!
Check out our Pinterest Page for more ideas!